Top Notch Cuisine (TNC) is actively monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak towards ensuring the safety and integrity of our food deliveries and protecting our customers, employees, and families.
As an essential food service, TNC does not anticipate any business closure or supply chain disruption. We are working closely with our vendor partners to ensure your orders remain reliable and consistent. We will let you know right away if anything changes.
We always handle all ingredients in alignment with the highest possible standards for health and safety.
Food Quality & Safety:
- TNC facilities are certified by the Maricopa County Environmental Service Department (Health Division), which includes scheduled inspections of the facility, equipment, and food preparation.
- We have reinforced our existing food safety training, including effective handwashing, equipment and kitchen sanitation, correct use of personal protective gear, and proper food handling. TNC teams use gloves 100% of the time while handling or cooking any TNC products. In addition, we have a new COVID-19 response team reviewing and further enhancing safety precautions for our team members and our facilities daily.
- Any TNC Employees who may feel sick are asked to stay home with paid sick leave. This policy has been strictly reinforced. There have been no reported cases of COVID-19 in our offices or kitchen and no reported contact with any COVID-19 cases to date.
- We have limited all non-essential and visitor access to our facility. We are prohibiting entry into food preparation areas by non-trained TNC personnel. We have also moved all employees who can work from home to be fully remote to further safety and social distancing.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), delivered packages are safe to handle, even when coming from or going to regions with confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- The CDC can confirm that “There is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.” All of our fresh ingredients are handled in contained and safe environments and then heated in the safety in your home.
On behalf of everyone at TNC, our hearts go out to you during this uncertain and challenging time. Now more than ever, people are relying on TNC to deliver reliable, easy, and fresh meals to their home, as they participate in social distancing and shelter in place. We will continue to take every precaution to ensure our customers, employees, and partners stay safe and healthy, and can continue to enjoy our meals at home without worry.